Jermaine Jackson was in Madrid, Spain to lend his support for the Jackson tribute show FOREVER, attending a press conference with the producers and cast of the show on 17 January and attending the premiere of the show at Nuevo Apolo theatre. In the press interviews Jermaine Jackson spoke about:
- the gift and talent of his brother Michael, besides Michael being the greatest artist of all times, he was a great humanitarian,
- about Michael's infinite musical heritage,
- more people involved int he death of Michael,
- Michael leaving somehting on his son Jaafar (when asked who can impersonate Michael the best),
- Jermaine also said that his family loves Bruno Mars, however there is only one Michael Jackson and he is irreplaceable and unmatched,
- Jermaine also addressed president Donald Trump calling him a racist and he said that in The United States democracy is preached however not practised.