Jermaine is blessed with seven children and one grandson. The next generation of Jacksons may not all choose a career in the spotlight, however many of them continue the legacy that their fathers, aunts and uncles started by being creative and innovative and making an impact in the entertainment and music industry.
- Jermaine La Juane, born 27 January 1977, to Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Joy Gordy portrayed his father as a teenager in the minseries The Jacksons: An American Dream in 1992. He also narrated the audiobook of Jermaine's memoirs You Are Not Alone, Michael: Through A Brother's Eyes. Jermaine Jr prepared a career in music as a teenager but never released a song. He is currently doing music and may launch a singing career, however he and his longtime girlfriend Shah's of Sunset reality start Asa Soltan Rahmati started a family and welcomes their newborn son Soltan on January 20th, 2017.
- Autumn Joi, born 16 June 1978 to Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Joy Gordy is contributing to both the Jackson and Gordy family legacies through her work within the technology, entertainment and fashion industries? She is co-founder and CFO of Taction Enterprise alongside her husband, Narinder Singh who is also a founding partner and CEO. Taction Enterprises specializes in capacitive technology. The first roll-out product will be the T-Music Glove which is a wireless, midi-glove, controller with full after touch features. Another company that Autumn and Narinder founded together is SISU Entertainment, a creative entertainment consultancy company for production, consultancy and branding. Be sure to keep your eyes and ears open for Autumn’s fashion brand JUNC to be released in Summer 2017.
- Jaimy Jermaine, born 17 March 1987 to Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Joy Gordy, has no musical ambitions. Jaimy works in IT related businesses.
- Jeremy Maldonado, born 26 December 1986, to Jermaine Jackson and Margaret Maldonado is a guitarist and played on stage during solo concerts of his father Jermaine in 2010.
- Jourdynn Michael, born 5 January 1989, to Jermaine Jackson and Maragret Maldonado, is married to Marike le Roux. Jourdynn works as a photographer, including for fashion label L'Agence, a company founded by his mother Margaret. Marike works as a model and catwalk artist. The couple is expecting their first child.
- Jaafar Jeremiah, born 25 July, 1996 to Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Patricia Loaiza. is a rising singer, songwriter and entertainer. Beginning his music career at the tender age of 12, Jaafar is well versed in playing the piano and has developed a slew of techniques and a wealth of knowledge of music and artistry. Jaafar's timeless tenor voice, captivating swagger, and magnetic Pop and R&B vibe are sure to lead him to influence people of all demographics.
- Jermajesty Jermaine, born 3 October 2o00 to Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Patricia Oaiaz is a freshly minted teen who is also preparing his music career and he will be right behind Jaafar to take over the music industry!