The JACKSON SERIES Jelephant tourbillon is not just a timekeeper but a witness to many precious moments. Join us in New York for a chance to meet Jermaine Jackson during the launch of JACKSON SERIES Jelephant tourbillon. It will be a moment to remember forever! Click on our Facebook page and share your answer with us for 1 question related to Jermaine Jackson. The 10 participants with best answers will be rewarded a free ticket of our event. Are you ready?
Jermaine Jackson has branded claims that he has orchestrated the "sudden disappearance" of their mother Katherine as part of a cynical bid to take over the Michael Jackson vast estate as 'lies' and 'nonsense'. Jermaine hit out at the allegations made in court papers filed in Los Angeles last week by his nephew Trent Lamar Jackson. In a statement, released exclusively to DailyMail.com, Jermaine says Katherine's faculties 'remain sharp' and that she is fully aware of everything:
"I would like to make clear that my only priority right now is the health and welfare of my mother. The suggestion that I am somehow orchestrating all this, against her true wishes, is nonsense. Together with my siblings, I support my mother wholeheartedly and stand behind her during this difficult time. This is our mother. We’re looking out for her best interests. The notion that she can’t act on her own, or can be led astray by me, tells its own story about how Trent Jackson regards her. She is a strong lady but has genuine health concerns about returning home until this matter is resolved. As for the idea that I have plotted Trent’s removal to somehow take control of Michael’s estate, that both overstates his position and underestimates the control that executors John Branca and John McClain currently have. Anyone with any knowledge of how the estate works knows how laughable that claim is. As Michael always taught us, lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons - and the truth of this situation will ultimately be examined in the courts. I would only add that if Trent truly had my mother’s interests at heart, he would know to do the decent thing and walk away."
- Jermaine Jackson statement 2017
The papers filed by Trent, were in response to a temporary restraining order granted against him last month by family matriarch Katherine. When the 86-year-old requested the order in February, she wrote in a declaration: 'I believe he has put cameras and bugs in my home, so the only place I can try and have a private conversation is in my bathroom. I used to be very social with my friends, like playing Scrabble, walking around in the park, sharing meals, but Trent has given them various reasons why I am not available," she added. She also claimed she believes Trent has copied the key to her bedroom door, and she gets dressed in her closet out of fear he will walk in on her unexpectedly.
But Trent, and his lawyer, Ron Rale, cast serious doubt over the validity of Katherine's declaration - and went as far as to suggest that she did not write it, but Jermaine did. The nephew's court documents include a copy of Katherine's written statement, however it is edited to show all the parts of it that are being disputed. The documents also claims Jermaine and some of Michael's other siblings are the ones who have treated Katherine poorly, alleging that on occasions they took away her iPad and cell phone and told her the TV was broken. Trent Jackson has been assisting Katherine since Michael's death in 2009.
Katherine's suit said she was unable to appear in court, as she was currently living in London 'under doctor's care'. However, Katherine made her return to Los Angeles last week. Trent's claim requests a judge demand the 86-year-old appear in court, as he believes it would prove she did not write her declaration and she would instead support him. Trent and his lawyer believe the family drama is all the result of attempts to gain control of its lucrative estate.
The Jacksons are coming to the UK this Summer! The Jacksons have been announced for Nocturne Live at Blenheim Palace in June, with support from Kool and the Gang, and will also play Cardiff's Motorpoint Arena, Scarborough Open Air Theatre, Newmarket Racecourse and Haydock Racecourse, as part of Jockey Club Live and a London concert as part of Greenwich Music Time.
On March 1st, Jermaine Jackson showed up at a court hearing in support of his mother in a case in which Mrs Jackson accuses her cousin Trent Lamar Jackson of elderly abuse and being an "abusive con-man." Katherine wasn't in court, and ultimately the hearing was postponed until March 23rd. Trent is ordered to return te keys to the house as well as return the credit cards of Mrs Jackson.
Jermaine Jackson II's longtime girlfriend Asa Soltan Rahmati - who he has been dating for six years - gave birth to a "healthy" baby boy named Soltan Jackson on Friday January 20th, 2017. Asa and Jermaine brought their little bundle of joy home on Sunday night and feel like their lives have been "changed for the better" after welcoming their baby boy into the world. Before she had her little boy, Jermaine said about Asa: "She'll be a great mother because she is very tough, very strict. But I tell her, 'If you need any parenting skills or baby skills, let me know because I'm the best diaper changer there is on this planet, still to this day.'" On her Instagram Asa wrote: we are completely in Love with him. Mami, Baby, and Daddy are all doing well. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your well wishes and prayers. We are literally in heaven with our precious Soltan. This is not only the first child for Asa and Jermaine Jr, but also the first grandchild for both set of grandparents. Congratulations to the Jacksons, Gordys and Soltan Rahmatu's and to Jermaine on becoming a granddaddy! It's the second new addition for the Jackson family this year as Janet gave birth to her son Eissa Al Mana with husband Wissam Al Mana on January 3, 2017. Take a look at the Jackson Family Tree (offspring of Joseph and Katherine).
Jermaine Jackson is performing around midnight on the main stage of one of Europe's biggest street parties on New Year’s Eve that is celebrated between Brandenburg Gate and the Victory Column in Berlin, Germany (Wilkommen 2017 - Live vom Brandenburgertor in Berlin) where about one million people come together and await the beginning of a new year. Admission to the festival area is free and the event is televised live on ZDF. Happy New Year!
On December 30th, Jermaine paid a visit to the Michael Jackson wax figure at Madame Tussauds in Berlin.
Yashi Brown (daughter of Rebbie Jackson and Nathaniel Brown) is leading an awesome writing campaign benefiting emotional well-being and mental health. They're writing a group, crowd-sourced poem on Hookist.com! Hookist.com It’s a creative community of music/lyric fans who collaborate to create a crowd-sourced song with different songwriters. Line by line and week by week the team is doing going to create a masterpiece and then Austin Brown and his writing partner, Brian London, are going to add the final touch to music! Yashi put a twist on it so it's going to be a poem with music! Visit Hookist.com. The final proceeds will help benefit The Campaign to Change Direction and Get Lit - Words Ignite. Yashi put a twist on it so it's going to be a poem with music! Visit Hookist.com . The final proceeds will help benefit The Campaign to Change Direction and Get Lit - Words Ignite.
Jermaine Jackson visited Angola in September of 2016 and met with people from the government and has expressed to be one of the ambassadors for the promotion of Angola and Angolan culture across borders, and develop philanthropic projects, targeted to the most vulnerable and unprotected sections of Angolan society, including the rights of women and children.
Jermaine Jackson's participation on the German TV show "Klein gegen Gross - Das unglaubliche Duell" pre-taped on July 3rd in Berlin aired Saturday 3 September on Das Erste. Kai Pflaume presents a new edition of his family show in which children aged 6 to 14 years old with a special talent play in unusual disciplines against prominent opponents. Watch Jermaine Jackson being challenged by Michael Jackson expert Maurice Fuchs from Essen in "Klein gegen Groß - Das unglaubliche Duell".
Jermaine Jackson isn’t pleased with claims Conrad Murray - the doctor convicted with the manslaughter of his brother Michael - could be signing up for ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’, and has put in an impassioned plea to ITV. Reports that Conrad could be set for a stint in the jungle began circulating earlier this week, and Jermaine is now calling on the producers to ditch the rumoured plans. In a string of tweets, which were also highly critical of the attention of Conrad is receiving for his new book, he wrote:
1. Jurors didn't believe a word out of Conrad Murray's mouth. Nor should anyone now. He & his trashy book can't be taken seriously. #clown
2. Murray's recklessness killed Michael, and his book-promoting lies are transparent: the desperate deflections of a guilty, odious man.
3. Also, Conrad Murray reportedly in talks re UK show 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here!' No way @itv & @antanddec can stoop so low.
4. I urge @itv to maintain sense of decency & not use Michael's death/killer for sick entertainment value. Despicable to even consider it.
5. Every fan should lobby @itv and @antanddec to ensure they do the right thing, and NOT reward Michael's killer w/$$$ & spotlight.
Silence from @itv re our concerns that Murray is being lined up for 'I'm A Celebrity...' All producers have to say is 'No, he won't feature'
Conrad’s agent confirmed talks about his inclusion in the new series of the ITV reality show, telling The Mirror: “It is true. We are talking to the show’s producers about having Conrad in the jungle for the next show.” Conrad Murray served two years of his four year sentence. ‘I’m A Celeb’ is still months away from beginning, but there are already plenty of rumours about who could be signing up.
Jermaine spent a week in Germany with his sons Jaafar and Jermajesty (and Maday Velázquez) visiting several places and making several appearances.
On July 1st, Jermaine visits the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy in Berlin where he meets with Berlin clubber Derya Riza Oemuerlue and Mark C. Donfried, who are part of the first EU Special Envoy for the promotion of freedom of religion or belief outside the European Union).
On July 3rd, Jermaine is in Berlin to record his appearance and participation in TV Show "Klein gegen Groß".
On July 6th, Jermaine spends the day at theme park Phantasialand in Brühl, where Jaafar and Jermajesty test the ride TARON and Jermaine plays along with a djembe.
In 1996, Michael Jackson visited the theme park when he went on the Colorado Adventure also known as "The Michael Jackson Thrill Ride".
During his trip, Jermaine introduces Maday Velázquez (a model and participant on Telemundo: "Gran Hermano US" 2016) to the press as his girlfriend as "Havana".
On July 7th they are spotted as they go karting in Groß-Zimmern.
In the latest Michael Jackson story, the media is going crazy and lying about new police documents reportedly claiming Michael Jackson kept child porn and photos of animal torture. The fans are very upset, so are Michael's family members and Jermaine and other family members are taking to Twitter to defend the legacy and honor of Michael Jackson.
Paris Jackson on Twitter (21 June 2016)
- Unfortunately negativity will always sell. I urge you all to ignore the trash & the parasites who make a career trying to slander my father.
- The most pure people are always torn down.. It will continue to be proven that my beloved dad has always been and forever will be innocent.
Taj Jackson on Twitter (21 June 2016)
- Looking into our legal rights as our band @TheReal3T was mentioned in a malicious article recently for a tabloid website.
- Not only is there absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever, but I'm truly sick of this crap. #getalife and stop living off ours.
- What happened to journalistic integrity and the truth. Is it all about making money and selling lies now.
- Fake news travels fast. The world picked up this trashy story. There's such a race to be first, only a few checked to see if it's even true.
Taj Jackson on Twitter (22 June 2016)
- A well-timed and planned out smear campaign targeting my uncle’s name. This is cyber bullying at it’s finest. The eagerness and willingness of world media outlets to copy and paste a headline and story from a click bait gossip blog is irresponsible and shameful. No one wishes this done to them, so why is it ok to do this to us?
- MJfam, I need your help. Lets show the world our love for MJ on June 25th with the hashtag #MJforever. Spread the word now.
Jermaine Jackson on Twitter (22 June 2016)
- RT 1: Sadly typical of imbeciles @RadarOnlineCom to recycle 'police report' story containing lies about Michael DISPROVEN long ago.
- 2: What's more shameful in this age of 'clickbait' is how other media rushed to echo the recycled lie. Research & integrity be damned.
- RT 3: All available evidence, reports & exhibits shown to jurors in 2005. Found him not guilty. Unanimously.
- 4: FACT: RT @CEThomson Judge Melville signed off a press statement before trial which said prosecutors had confirmed no child porn was found.
- 5: FACT: D.A. allowed one of Michael's accusers to handle adult mags at Grand Jury hearings...then bagged them for fingerprint analysis.
- 6: FACT: One accuser, when shown porn mag, sd yes, that's what Michael showed him. Mag date: Aug 3rd... 5mnths AFTER boy left Neverland.
- 7: The stitch up lies kept coming in court. Each one dismantled by defense Tom Mesereau. But media didn't trumpet his cross-examination.
- 8: Thankfully, intelligent jurors scrutinised police's sloppy face-value case & found nothing criminal. Clowns @RadarOnlineCom more gullible.
- FACT: Example of how the police made 2+2=100. But jurors in 2005 saw through it...
- Who you going to trust more: the FBI or the low life @RadarOnlineCom? #facts
- In death, Michael still suffers trial by media but his exoneration is enshrined in court transcripts 'journalists' are too lazy to read.
- Let Michael rest in peace. Leave. Him. Alone.
Lies run Sprints, but the Truth runs Marathons.
- Michael Jackson
Halima Rashid filed a divorce petition on June 21st, 2016, citing irreconcilable differences. Jermaine Jackson married Halima in August of 2004 and she cites November 28, 2015 as the date of separation. The former couple do not have children together, but Halima is requesting spousal support. She told and explains to People exclusively the reasons for the divorce:
"With a great amount of sorrow and regret, I today announce that I am filing for divorce from Jermaine Jackson. We have enjoyed many good times during our marriage of nearly 12 years, but we have reached a point where our lives would be better and more productive if we are not married. I respect and care for Jermaine and his legendary family, and feel blessed to have been a part of the Jacksons. At this time, I ask that our friends, family members and the media respect the difficulty of this decision and allow us privacy as we move on with our lives. Thank you very much."
- Halima Rashid