Jermaine is blessed with seven children and one grandson. The next generation of Jacksons may not all choose a career in the spotlight, however many of them continue the legacy that their fathers, aunts and uncles started by being creative and innovative and making an impact in the entertainment and music industry.
- Jermaine La Juane, born 27 January 1977, to Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Joy Gordy portrayed his father as a teenager in the minseries The Jacksons: An American Dream in 1992. He also narrated the audiobook of Jermaine's memoirs You Are Not Alone, Michael: Through A Brother's Eyes. Jermaine Jr prepared a career in music as a teenager but never released a song. He is currently doing music and may launch a singing career, however he and his longtime girlfriend Shah's of Sunset reality start Asa Soltan Rahmati started a family and welcomes their newborn son Soltan on January 20th, 2017.
- Autumn Joi, born 16 June 1978 to Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Joy Gordy is contributing to both the Jackson and Gordy family legacies through her work within the technology, entertainment and fashion industries? She is co-founder and CFO of Taction Enterprise alongside her husband, Narinder Singh who is also a founding partner and CEO. Taction Enterprises specializes in capacitive technology. The first roll-out product will be the T-Music Glove which is a wireless, midi-glove, controller with full after touch features. Another company that Autumn and Narinder founded together is SISU Entertainment, a creative entertainment consultancy company for production, consultancy and branding. Be sure to keep your eyes and ears open for Autumn’s fashion brand JUNC to be released in Summer 2017.
- Jaimy Jermaine, born 17 March 1987 to Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Joy Gordy, has no musical ambitions. Jaimy works in IT related businesses.
- Jeremy Maldonado, born 26 December 1986, to Jermaine Jackson and Margaret Maldonado is a guitarist and played on stage during solo concerts of his father Jermaine in 2010.
- Jourdynn Michael, born 5 January 1989, to Jermaine Jackson and Maragret Maldonado, is married to Marike le Roux. Jourdynn works as a photographer, including for fashion label L'Agence, a company founded by his mother Margaret. Marike works as a model and catwalk artist. The couple is expecting their first child.
- Jaafar Jeremiah, born 25 July, 1996 to Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Patricia Loaiza is preparing his debut album mentored and guided by his father Jermaine. Jaafar is spending a lot of time in the studio and is meeting with a lot of people and labels while he’s working on music with a team of producers and writers that include Teddy Riley, Omar Walker, Kwajo “Cinquo” Boateng, Mischke, Sam Watters as well as Mike Jackson, Earl Powell and Jeffrey Roberson (who also produced tracks for Tito Jackson’s album Tito Time). Jaafar is amazing and going to shock everyone as the next BIG thing in the music scene! Jaafar and Jermajesty were originally going to be a group but will end up being solo artists and doing stuff together as well.
- Jermajesty Jermaine, born 3 October 2o00 to Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Patricia Oaiaz is a freshly minted teen who is also preparing to start working on his music career.
Jaafar and Jermajesty sometimes travels with his father and mentor Jermaine who teaches them all about music and being an artist. In 2013, Jaafar and Jermajesty did and exclusive interview for Jackson Source's Jackson Magazine 2013 edition. In 2014, a six-episode reality TV series Living with The Jacksons was announced in which Jaafar and Jermajesty featured, alongside their siblings Jermajesty, Donte, Randy Jr, Genevieve and mother Alejandra Jackson. Unfortunately, the production of the series was never finished and eventually was cancelled for broadcast. In 2015, Jaafar and Jermajesty made brief appearances on their cousins’ series The Jacksons: Next Generation (2015). The charity song “iPandas, I Love You” is a charity song Jermaine wrote and recorded in 2015 with his sons Jaafar and Jermajesty.